Note (25/09/2022) : Free Worldwide Shipping via DHL Express International.
The Cal.1H (pronounced "Caliber 1H") is not trying to break new grounds. It's an honest take on Electrodynamic transmission. The Cal.1H employs a 50mm driver with an infilled PET diaphragm. There is enough excursion to produce low-frequencies with ease and linearity without the unnecessary/overbearing side-effects.
The high-sensitivity of the drivers used in the CAL.1H is an advantage for ones who are wanting to correct the Frequency Response to their liking/compensations.
The build of the CAL.1H is primarily unibody Aluminium. The Headband is a mixture of Aluminium and Spring Steel with Delrin buffers which ensure clean action against the surfaces to avoid metal on metal fatigue.
Almost all parts of the CAL.1H are precision machined on CNC Turning and CNC Milling machines.
Technical Aspects -
Coupling : Circumaural
Transducer : Electrodynamic (50mm, Infilled Polymer)
Impedance : ~28 Ohms
Sensitivity : ~105.36dB SPL/mW @1 kHz (approx avg ~104dB SPL/mW @1 kHz)
Driver Matching : Min ~0.1dB to Max ~0.4dB avg throughout the Frequency Response range.
Finish Details -
1) Cyan Ocean - The Aluminium housings are Anodized Blue, cups are cold to the touch.
2) Gunmetal Grey - The Aluminium housings are Powder-Coated.
3) Aluminum Silver - Raw Aluminium housings are dry sandblasted
4) Arctic White - The Aluminium housings are Powder-Coated.
5) Anodized Black - The Aluminium housings are Anodized Black, cups are cold to the touch.
6) Orange Stone - The Aluminium housings are Anodized Orange, cups are cold to the touch.
7) Solid Ash - Machined from a solid block of Ash wood, while maintaining all the 3D contours of the CAL.1H.
8) Scarlet - The Aluminium housings are Anodized in Velvet Red, cups are cold to the touch.
Earpad guide for the CAL.1H (Measurements Attached)
*The Cal.1H is not individually serialized. Each unit will come with a random serial number. The CAL.1H is fully built and assembled by Altiat in-house and is fully Made In India.